Monday, April 19, 2010

Hi

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
My favorite colors are; imaginary
I have 3 friends.
I like to listen to old stories.
My Last name sounds like a Pasta Sauce.
I Love Spongebob.
I Get bad headaches.
I love Photography, even though I'm not that flash at it.
I was the naughtiest kid in year 6, 7, 8 and 9.
My birthday is Feburary 9th.
Harry Potter is my life.

NINE THINGS YOU’VE THOUGHT RECENTLY
I’m sick.
I’m tired.
I’m sore.
I’m bored.
I hate my school.
I hate homework.
I’m hungry.
I might get a tattoo.
I wish my mum would approve of a tattoo.

EIGHT WAYS TO WIN YOUR HEART
Good sense of humor.
Having the ability to make me laugh or smile anytime.
Artistic.
Great taste in music.
Having good hair.
Caring, all over good personality.
Lanky.
BEAUTIFUL smile.

SIX THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU GO TO BED.
Shower.
Brush my teeth.
Go on computer.
Pee.
Get in pajamas.
Check my phone.

FIVE THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY TO FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT.
Hi.
I think that we could be best friends.
I hate you so friken much.
I want to have sex with you.
I miss you.

FOUR THINGS YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW.
Blogging
Listening to music.
Facebook.
Regreting running.

THREE THINGS YOU’RE SCARED OF
Being Tickled.
Rejection.
You.

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
Travel around the world.
Delete my Facebook

ONE CONFESSION
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment